What is ACH?
- ACH is an automatic withdraw program offered through your association bank and set up by you to have your dues automatically withdrawn from your checking account each month.
Will my payment be on time?
- ACH is processed on or around the 5th of each month. ACH avoids late fees being assessed to your account.
What are the benefits of ACH?
- ACH eliminates you from having to mail a check monthly, your payment posts to your account within 1-2 business days after the bank processes the payment, the association eliminates the cost of ordering and mailing a coupon book to you, and it ensures payments are made on time thus having a positive cash flow into your association accounts allowing bills to be paid on time and avoiding late fees being assessed to your account.
How do I sign up for ACH?
- Submit an ACH form to our office prior to the end of the month in which you would like to begin ACH. For example; you wish to begin ACH in April, the form shall be returned to our office no later than March 30th.
How do I obtain an ACH Form?
- Please log into the web portal using your account number to download a copy of the form to be submitted.